• Working Together To Make Everything Better
  • Working Together To Make Everything Better
  • Working Together To Make Everything Better
  • Working Together To Make Everything Better
  • Working Together To Make Everything Better
  • Working Together To Make Everything Better
  • Working Together To Make Everything Better

JTO's Car wash at JPC

As part of their Alternative Curriculum, Y10 Nile group accompanied by one year 11 student washed and valeted staff cars this week raising a grand total of £142.20! Students decided that 20% of the money raised will go to UNICEF. The remaining 80% will fund an Alternative Curriculum trip out to reward all the hard work undertaken.

 

This activity will also form evidence for an accredited unit award in Car Washing and Valeting.

 

Well done Nile group!

 

  • Client Award
  • International School Award
  • Client Award
  • Client Award
  • Client Award
  • Client Award
  • Client Award
  • Client Award
  • Fmsis
  • Healthy Schools
  • Eco-Schools Green Flag
  • Connexions
  • CEG Award
  • Client Award